Buy Round Neck T-shirts for Sheer Comfort From TeesBazaar
The crew or round neck t shirt is a type of shirt with a round neckline and no collar and is often worn with other layers. This type of t shirt was developed in 1932 as an undergarment for the American footballers, to absorb sweat and prevent the shoulder pads from causing chafing. They are available in attractive and upscale designs and sober to flashy shades and are popular with both men and women.
We are gaining immense popularity as manufacturers of t shirts, for eclectic collection, top class quality fabric and on time delivery to any place in India. Our in house proficient designers are unrivalled in their expertise for designing t shirts, keeping in mind the latest and avant-garde style. They employ leading edge stitching techniques and give the other retailers a stiff competition.
Customer satisfaction and delight is our sole concern and we choose fabric that is comfortable like 100% cotton, flax or linen. These are the ideal fabrics; our round neck t shirts are made of for summer wear. We use recycled cotton for winter wear.
We at Teesbazaar is an unique, trustworthy round neck manufacturer in Chennai and supply across India such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida, Kolkata, Delhi, Kerala and so on.
Why Is the Round Neck T-shirt A Craze Among The New Generation?
- • Round neck t shirts accentuate the features and help to frame the face. It brings a lot of attention to the face and is thereby popular with the new generation.
- • This type of t shirt shows off a bit of the chest which young men want to flaunt after hard workouts in the gym.
- • These t shirts have an universal appeal and is considered to be a classic t shirt shape and can be worn at any occasions, be it birthday party, office party, bachelor’s party, anniversary and so on.
- • For the versatility of this shape young girls opt for round neck t shirts. They impart a feminine charm and bring roundness to the face.
Advice on How to Maintain Round Neck T shirts
- • Always read the care label on the inside of the t shirts and follow the instructions.
- • Wash the t shirt in the washing machine, turned inside out and in a delicate setting.
- • If you hang dry, turn your t shirt inside out while drying.
- • If you hang dry your t shirt outside, avoid direct exposure to sunlight, as it can cause the colour to fade.
- • If you don’t wear your t shirt often, do not hang it on a hanger as that would distort the shape of the t shirt. Instead fold it and keep it in the cupboard.